Serving the mineral processing, water treatment and utility industries, Halyard offers its clients a team of multidisciplinary engineers, project managers, designers and project support experts.
Our Key Services include:
- Project management, engineering, design and implementation of mineral processing plants and associated infrastructure for Greenfield and Brownfield projects.
- Technical reports and studies in compliance with National Instrument 43-101.
- Owners team technical due diligence and oversight of EPC and EPCM projects.
Our specialty is small to medium-sized capital projects, where we’ve built a reputation for responsive service, creative solutions and enduring client relationships.
- Halyard has process expertise in numerous fields including:
- Gravity concentration
- Specialized expertise in Dense Media Separation (DMS) in the Americas.
We are engineers with extensive commodity expertise including: Gold, Silver, Copper, Diamonds, Iron Ore, Nickel, and Industrial Minerals.
The Halyard team worked together for numerous years prior to creating the company. The impetus for Halyard was to fill the marketplace need for highly skilled, motivated professionals focused on smaller projects. Our vision was to build partnerships with clients, offering flexible, personal and responsive support throughout the process.
Halyard is a sailing term representing the rope that hoists the main sail on a boat. Our objective is to fill the same fundamental support role for our clients, helping them find smooth sailing through sometimes challenging waters.